Seabright Bungalow: our 3 bedroom Santa Cruz vacation rental
Perched on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Seabright Bungalow offers up spectacular ocean views from nearly every room in the house. The main living area — with its south facing windows and vaulted ceilings — has the feel of an airy coastal retreat. Comfy seating, cozy bedrooms and private reading nooks emphasize relaxation and easy beach living. Thoughtful design and a passion for the local art scene add a twist of beach bungalow chic. Doors open to a private patio that overlooks Seabright Beach, erasing the lines between inside and out. A second patio borders the oceanfront lawn — a perfect place to connect with the California coastal experience.
Click photo above for a visual guide to our 3BR Santa Cruz vacation rental.
Bungalow Details: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, sleeps 8
- panoramic views with doors opening to outside patios
- foldout daybed ( 2 twins or 1 queen)
- flat screen TV with DVD and iPod docking station
- rustic table seats 8
- fully equipped with heavy anodized cookware
- high-end appliances: dual fuel range/convection oven, large capacity refrigerator and quiet dishwasher
PRIVATE SIDE PATIO
- on the bluff overlooking the beach
- dining table with umbrella seats 8
- BBQ (we supply propane)
FRONT PATIO AND LAWN
- brick patio bordering oceanfront lawn (lawn shared with Pacific Bungalow)
MASTER BEDROOM WITH BATH
- California king with ocean views from bed & flat screen TV/DVD
- Ensuite bath with limestone shower
- private oceanview reading nook/office. Nook closes off with a pocket door and fits a portable crib.
- queen bed with panoramic ocean views
- queen bed & flat screen TV
- limestone bath with shower & extra deep tub
- wireless internet
- large capacity washer/dryer
- portable crib and booster chair
- 100% cotton linens, hypo allergenic pillows, and down duvet inserts
- fluffy cotton bath towels and beach towels
- all-natural soaps, recycled paper products, bio-based detergents and cleaning supplies
Make sure our Santa Cruz vacation rental is the right fit for you:
- The house accommodates a max of 8 guests. Rent with neighboring Pacific Bungalow for up to 14 guests.
- There is no on-site parking. Parking is first-come, first-served on neighborhood streets. Permits are not required.
- We do not allow weddings, events or parties at the bungalows.
- Sorry: pets are not permitted at the property.
- We have a strict no smoking policy.